How can complementary healthcare benefit your company?
Regular treatments not only help to reduce stress and tension, but they may also speed recovery from a wide range of acute and chronic illnesses. Benefits to your company may include:
- Increased morale, satisfaction and loyalty of the staff
- Enhanced concentration, efficiency and accuracy
- Improved creativity, planning and decision making
- Better relationships amongst staff and between staff and management
- The ability of staff to cope more effectively under pressure
- Speedy recovery and return to work after illness, accident or surgery
- Enhanced staff resilience and resistance to infection and disease
- Optimum care for your staff by complementing conventional medicine
- Supporting evidence for initiatives such as Investors in People (IIP) and Corporate Health Standard (CHS)
Reduced sickness and absenteeism, increased productivity and financial benefits for the company may be visible results. Less obvious, perhaps, are the possible positive effects on morale amongst employees who feel they are being treated with respect and a caring attitude.
How can complementary healthcare be used in your organisation?
The benefits of complementary therapy can be made available to your staff in a number of ways, depending on the degree of input your organisation wishes to have.
- Working times could be made flexible to accommodate daytime treatment sessions for staff who wish to participate; or treatments could take place outside working hours
- Employees can be fully responsible for the cost of their own treatment; or treatment can be subsidised in part or in full by your organisation.
- Staff are encouraged to attend for a course of treatment, and incentives could be offered by the organisation to enable them to attend regularly